Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MenuPages Added More Cities!


I almost always check Menu Pages before heading to a restaurant--just to see what I can expect on the menu, and if there is a particular dish that is consistently mentioned in the reviews. I just visited it again, and found that they have added additional cities, so it is no longer just a New York City resource! The cities included are:

New York City
San Francisco
Los Angeles
Philadelphia
Boston
Chicago
Washington, DC
South Florida

The maps now have a cheeky hand-drawn feel (which I like), and the site seems to be better organized. Best yet, they now have a "Find-A-Food" search which will search all the restaurant menus for the particular food you specify. (I searched "Nachos," and got 515 Manhattan restaurants.)

Super cool! If you don't yet use the site, I highly recommend it!

No comments: