Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fan mail

If you don't know my good friend Atheen, well, you're missing out. Aside from being brilliant and absolutely hysterical, he also has fantastic taste in online reading. Below is the quote he left on my facebook wall:

"I tried the seven-minute kulfi. It took me twice the time because I suck at motor skills, but it was, indeed, pretty amazing!! Your blog rocks."

I'm chalking this up as my first piece of fan mail. :-)

PS- If you care to argue with me about my "brilliant" comment, click here to visit his blog.

2 comments:

Atheendar said...

Hey Neha,

THanks for the nice words. You are too sweet!

BTW, I went to this place called Bamiyan, an Afghan restaurant (on 3rd and 26th, I think). It was phenomenal. I'd love to hear what you think about it!

Cheers,
-A

Atheendar said...

Oh, and try the Okra disk (Bamiyan Chalow). It is ridiculously good, especially if you are a fan of all things okra.