Thursday, July 31, 2008

Take 5 Candy Bar



Why have I never tried this candy bar before? I am not a huge candy bar person, but I bought this because it was on sale and sounded intriguing. Pretzel, peanut butter, caramel and peanuts, all wrapped in chocolate...

This candy bar has just about everything you could want wrapped into a made-for-any-mood chocolate bar--except nougat, but who really wants nougat? (The word even looks funny. Nougat. Blah.) That being said, why have I never heard of it? Hershey's needs to make commercials about this bar, because if I saw a picture of it, I would have ran out and bought ten right away. I tried one at work, shared it with two friends, and all three of us looked at each other with the "Oh-we-should-not-have-tried-this-because-now-we'll-want-one-everyday" look. On a personal note, I love that the candy bar is divided into two small bars--it makes me feel like I'm eating two candy bars.

If you want the nutritional stats, click here.

If you don't care so much about nutrition and just want a fantastic snack--go get one!! You may have never have heard of it--but eat one and you won't forget the name again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is LION bar!!! You can only get them from Europe or online. By far the most intense flavored candy bar on the market. FACT!

- Sumeet