Monday, August 4, 2008

Lots of hype about Red Mango!

Ever since I've mentioned 40 Carrots, I've been told by Rupa & Rahul and Camala (from France!) about Red Mango. Whereas 40 Carrots has sweetened yogurt as well (the coffee and chocolate flavors taste more like ice cream than yogurt, but are fat free!), I understand that Red Mango is more of a Pinkberry-type place.

Though I do like Pinkberry, I know that the toppings either make or break the yogurt. So, I'm asking those who have been before--what topping(s) should I get on my Red Mango yogurt? Let me know, and I'll report back once I visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my cravings-driven spouse, meet my newest friend:
16 flavors, 30 toppings, mix-n-match as you like. Sound good? Allow me to introduce myself, Handles....16 Handles (2nd ave & 9th St.) .....................................I'll be waiting for you...!