Friday, August 15, 2008

Best. Kulfi Bars. Ever.


Found them at Whole Foods-- bought the Saffron and Mango flavors. Saffron--amazing. Mango--still pretty good. I'm dying to find the Malai and Faluda ones, but so far have been unsuccessful. They are pricey--something near $6 for a box of four bars, but totally worth it.

Kool Freeze Kulfi Bars

Keep in mind, they do not beat the "real" kulfi from India, but come pretty darn close. They come in the following flavors (with my lovely commentary):

Pistachio-- Not a fan of pistachio, so I haven't tried the bar
Mango-- Tried it, pretty good
Malai-- Will cry soon if I can't find it
Coconut--Haven't tried it, but blah
Faluda-- See "Malai"
Strawberry-- Kulfi? Seriously?
Chikoo-- I can't even stomach the fruit properly
Saffron-- Ah-maze-ing

No comments: