Sunday, August 30, 2009

DVR Alert!

Jehangir Mehta (who I raved about here) is on Iron Chef America tonight! If you're reading this post late, go ahead and check your program guide anyway, as they repeat the show rather frequently. I can't wait!

If you enjoy seeing famous people, perhaps watch the show and then head over to Graffiti to have him cook for you! (If you didn't read my previous post--order the paneer!!) The only downside is that now I think Graffiti is going to be MUCH more crowded. Bummer.

1 comment:

Priya said...

And if you do go to Graffiti - call before and make sure he's working. I went there a month ago and he was at a wedding in Mexico - his social life interfered with my dining experience..just not the same. Also, I highly recommend the Tamarind Rolls if you like pav bhaji! Delicious!