Monday, August 24, 2009

Supercook!

I was watching the Today show this morning, and they covered one of Time Magazine's best websites. Holy crap. I found my new favorite website! Go here. Immediately.

Supercook!

You can actually create an account (for free) and enter the ingredients you have in your kitchen. Then, it continuously searches major recipe sites and provides you with recipes of what you can make with what you have on hand! I found it greatly entertaining to enter a few things and see it constantly update what I could make as I entered more ingredients. Once you enter a few things, it nicely asks "Do you have..." with a list of ingredients--all you have to do is click on those you have!

I'm think in love. (sigh)

2 comments:

Swats said...

best. site. ever.

Sharon said...

You are so cute!!