Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally--a teapot warmer!

I love tea. LOVE tea. A few years ago I bought a Bodum tea pot, and I've used it a bunch of times. However, Ash and I like different kinds of tea, so brewing a pot has always seemed excessive. (Though I secretly feel all grown up everytime I use it.)

I've always thought if there was a good way to keep my tea warm for a few hours, I could enjoy using my teapot more often. (We have a stainless steel coffee pot that will keep coffee warm, but tea, not so much.) Since my teapot only cost $25ish, I didn't want to spend another $25ish on a tea warmer. Then, this morning, I saw one on Crate and Barrel's website for $9.95! (It's on sale, so I don't know how long that price will last...) It uses a tea light, and says it can be used with any teapot. (It is a Bodum product, and my pot is the one on the picture, so I am fairly certain it will work with mine.) I was holding onto some credit to Crate and Barrel, so I quickly placed an order. Just thought I'd pass it along, since I know many of you enjoy a good cup of tea as well... :-)

On a side note, those Valhrona Chocolate Pearls (from this post) came in--I'll post on them as soon as I fully test them out!

2 comments:

Swats said...

Check this one out -- free shipping for the next couple of days too...

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/d165/index.cfm?pkey=cfree-shipping-tabletop

Neha said...

Ooh--I like it! Now where was that three years ago when I registered?!?! ;-)